LEARN FROM THE MASTERS
Stage Masters is proud to provide an opportunity for young aspiring creatives to be part of high quality theatrical experiences, both on stage, and behind the scenes.
We here at Stage Masters are strong believers in the benefits of performing arts training, and how it can have a positive impact on your life. Training in performing arts at a young age can:
- Help with emotional behaviour and development
- Teach self discipline
- Boost self esteem
- Improve social skills
These are just some of the innumerable benefits of studying the performing arts. Along with these physiological benefits, you get the happiness of finding a place in the performing arts community. Ultimately you find a fun, exciting experience filled with personal growth, development and – most importantly – joy.
With all of these benefits in mind, Stage Masters has grown into a company that aims to create high-quality experiences where you can learn, grow and create in a professional environment.
WHY STAGE MASTERS?
- All participants gain hands on experience with industry professionals in a professional environment
- We offer the chance to develop skills in a range of areas, including song, dance, drama, stage management, lighting, costume, audio, hair/makeup and design
- The participants have their future shaped through positive and professional training
- Stage Masters put on a huge variety of shows, traversing genres, styles and eras from traditional musical theatre to pop inspired shows.
- Our directors and staff, are qualified in the Performing Arts and have a wealth of industry knowledge and expertise under their belts.
“My Child had a ball on Saturday meeting everyone & was made to feel part of the team. I really appreciate you making her feel so confident and relaxed – and amazingly excited!”
“Thank you for your time, effort and understanding during “Camp Rock”. The experience was fabulous for my daughter and she gained a great deal from it. The directors and all the creative’s were so kind to the kids at all times and we greatly appreciate it.”